Safe and reliable
Wide input voltage, low flux density, and enhanced insulation design guarantee the safe and reliable operation of the system.
The module adopts an innovative design for power supply thermal management to optimize layout and extend the module service life.
Monitor the temperature at every link of the system and receive quick warnings.
Simplified and fast
With high capacity and a compact design, the system is characterized by a small footprint.
Prefabrication in the workshop effectively reduces assembly workload.
Short lead times and quick installation.
Green and efficient
Simplified architecture, optimized rectifier module topology, and a system efficiency of up to 98%.
The rectifier module uses a multi-input & multi-output matrix function that is free of current sharing errors or droop errors.
New energy systems such as PV and energy storage can be connected when necessary.
An AI algorithm and intelligent analysis are used to effectively improve system efficiency and warning capability.
The system is modularly designed for easy maintenance and replacement.
Compatible with lead-acid and lithium batteries.
Medium-voltage direct supply system
Green and efficient Stable and reliable
1. The operating efficiency of the power module can reach 98.3%.
2. The modular duct is optimized, where the fan has the margin of 50%.
3. The capacitor can function for more than 10 years when the module operates at full load.
Redundancy design Online maintenance
1. The system uses a multi-level redundancy design and can operate reliably even when a fault occurs at a single point.
2. Online maintenance allows rapid and efficient troubleshooting.
Intelligent diagnosis Digital control
1. System operation states are visualized, enabling operators to predict or diagnose faults.
2. The power module is fully digitally controlled, with industry-leading current sharing and dynamic response levels.